International Economy and Trade
|Tuition Fee / Year||￥16000 (RMB)|
The Program Aim
To equip the students with the basic knowledge and skills of international trade and business. Students need to learn Chinese and Chinese culture, the existing status of the international market, the current rules and practices of international trade, China’s foreign trade policies and regulations as well as the social and economic circumstance throughout the world. After gradation students can work at international trade departments and foreign companies.
The Core Courses
Economics, International Economics, Management, International Trade, International Business, International Business Law, Investment, Monetary Finance, and International Business Practice, etc.
1. Award RMB500 to the student who registers at the university
2. Tuition fee for the first year is RMB9,000 (the university provide the freshman scholarship to the student in the first year, exempted from the scholarship, only RMB9,000 to be paid as the first year’s tuition)
3. The excellent student have the chance to apply for the school scholarship from the second academic year, 1st class: RMB3,000, 2nd class: RMB1,000
4. The university can help the student to apply Hubei Governmental Scholarship from the second academic year, the excellent student can get RMB10,000
5. The excellent graduate can get bonus RMB5,000 when finish the bachelor course study.